A trip with our pedal boats is an experience for the entire family.
Escape from everyday life and get to know Lake Lugano from its best side: the shores, where the mild wind blows and where you can relax even on the warmest summer’s days.
The pedal boats can accommodate 6 people with 2 of them paddling. These activities are highly enjoyable in calm waters we normally have in the early mornings. Since an engine does not power these activities, they require skills to be able to control in the water. That is why we also provide a short lesson for the first timers.
We want you to relax over a pedal boat, enjoy the sun and have fun with its slide!
Some Paddle Boat Rules:
1. All children under 12 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
2. When using the padle boats, patrons must sit in the seats. Standing, climbing, or sitting on the back of the boat is not allowed.
3. No docking unless changing places and no bumping other paddle boats.
4. Boats must remain in the designated boating area.
5. Keep boats off the rocks.
6. Four seater padle boat – Maximum of six passengers at a time.
For your own safety please remember to keep a safe distance of the surrounding rocks.